Superior Tire - Road Hazard Tire Protection Plan
Protect Your Tire Investment for Three Years
The road can be hard on your tires. Protect your investment no matter where you are in the U.S. with L Superior Tire 's Road Hazard Tire Protection Plan. When you purchase our protection plan, you’re covered nationally for 3 years, down to 2/32” of tread (the minimum tread for safe operation per the US Department of Transportation). Plus, you’ll get lots of free services valued at over $200.
Included with your Road Hazard Tire Protection Plan
- No charge for repairable tires
- Tire Replacement
- First 1/3 of tread life:
- FREE tire repair, if repairable. If not,
- FREE replacement tire of similar or same value.
- You pay installation and applicable taxes.
- After first 1/3 of tread life:
- FREE tire repair, if repairable.
- If not repairable, PRO-RATED credit toward replacement tire, based on the remaining useful tread down to 2/32”.
- You pay installation and applicable taxes.
- Free 12-month Roadside Assistance - $20 value
- Free tire rotation for life of the tire - $160 value
- Free flat repair - $20 value per incident
- Free re-balance for life of tire - $80 value
How to Make a Claim
Please have your original invoice available.
- If you are 25 miles or less from the store where you purchased tires, please contact the store.
- If you are more than 25 miles from the store where you purchased tires, please call 1-888-411-9560.
Road Hazard and Tire Protection Plan Details and Exclusions
- Exclusions apply, including, but not limited to damage caused by misuse and neglect, accident or mechanical failure, and overloading or commercial use.
If you are 25 miles or less from the original selling store, please see the terms and conditions below.
If you are more than 25 miles away from the original selling store, please see our National Plan terms and conditions.
Road Hazard Nation-Wide Tire Protection Plan Terms and ConditionsYOU MUST PRESENT THE ORIGINAL INVOICE SHOWING THE PURCHASE OF THE TIRE(S) AND THE TIRE PROTECTION PLAN. The tire protection plan is valid for a period of 3 years or until any portion of the tire is worn to 2/32 of an inch or less, whichever occurs first. If you are within 25 miles of original purchase store, please go there for service. If you are >25 miles from store, please call Nationwide program administrator at 888-411-9560. Go to Sun.Auto/NationalTPP for details. Tire Replacement: If a tire becomes unserviceable because of a road hazard during the useable tread life of the tire, it will be replaced with a new tire. If available, an exact make/model replacement tire will be installed. If not available, a comparable quality tire will be installed. Installation and taxes are responsibility of consumer.
Tire Repair: If your tire is damaged due to a road hazard and can be safely repaired, the tire will be repaired per manufacturer’s guidelines. The road hazard warranty will remain in effect after a tire is repaired. 24 Hour Roadside Assistance: Call 1-877-681-1616, Account #680130. Valid for first 12 months after purchase. Free Services Included in TPP: Balancing, Tire Rotation, and Flat Repair for useful life (2/32”) of tire. Exclusions: Not valid for vehicles used for commercial purposes or wheels 24” or larger. Coverage excludes damage from off-road use, collision, fire, vandalism, theft, snow chains, manufacturer’s defects, abuse and neglect (i.e., improper application, improper inflation, overloading, brake lock up, wheel spinning, torque snags, etc.), cosmetic damage, sidewall abrasions or other appearance items that do not affect the safety or performance of the tire. Also excluded are damages or irregular wear caused by misalignment, mechanical failures or interference with vehicle components, tires that have been repaired in a manner other than per manufacturer’s guidelines. This warranty covers only the tires registered to the customer and listed by DOT number during the initial registration. CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED.
- If the tire failure occurs within the first 33% of useable tread wear, and cannot be safely repaired per manufacturer’s guidelines, the tire will be replaced with coverage up to 100% of the original price paid for the tire.
- After the first 33% of useable tread wear, you will be charged for the consumed useable tread wear on the original tire, times the original selling price of the tire.
- You will be responsible for any taxes, mounting, balancing, and any other miscellaneous fees. When the tread is worn down to 2/32” the tire is considered worn out and is not eligible.
- You must purchase a new road hazard warranty for the new tire.